Monday, October 1, 2007

This is a first!

This is my first post to my blog and to any blog ever! Technology is catching up with me. It was quite easy to set up. The hardest part is thinking up a name that is unique and something you'll remember.

I can see blogs as being useful for families - kind of a new version of an old fashioned family letter - keeping everyone in touch and up to date. They'd also be useful for co-workers who are working on a project together. The blog could be a central posting site for information.

Now I'm on to looking at other people's blogs.......

6 comments:

The Skokie Ten said...

If I keep up with your blog posts, will baked goods pop out of the screen?

:-)

-Ruth

Jenn Phillips-Bacher said...

Mmmm brownies.
Great first post, Baking Lady! I can tell you gave it some thought :)

rich said...

you're right about it being great for keeping up with family news, especially if you have family members living all over the world!

Circulation Queen said...

I think that you should leave a recipe of the week on your blog. It just seems to fit.

Terry's Point said...

Hi Baking Lady. Are you going to post some of your favorite recipes?

dark chocolate said...

Will there be recipes from time to time?