Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wiki's

I added to the PBwiki - favorite vacation spots. I liked reading about other favorite spots too. Although I have head of wikipedia before, I never used it until just the other day when I asked Cheryl for a definition of the phrase "thin blue line". She e-mailed me back the wikipedia definition which gave definition, history and example. I would use this source for quick reference but back it up with other sources.

I have now completed my 10 Things!! The 10 Things Team deserves a round of applause and an extra vacation day for all they did to get the rest of us educated on new technology! Great job Team!!!

2 comments:

The Skokie Ten said...

Congratulations, Eileen! Great job!

We're glad you had a great experience with the 10 Things, and we hope you've found a thing (or Thing) or two that will prove useful down the road.

Toby

rich said...

extra vacation day! now that's the best idea i've heard since the 10 things started!